The MAGNA mission is to save lives of people who are struggling to survive. Without support of companies and foundations, the sustainability of our projects would be impossible.
MAGNA is therefore extremely grateful for financial help of its corporate partners. With their help, in 2015 alone, MAGNA field workers carried out 398,960 outpatient medical examinations; 7,275 hospitalizations; tested 15,846 malnutrition measurements for children under 5 years; 7,119 children and pregnant women for HIV/AIDS; 9,221 people received relief assistance and goods. They built and renovated 4 health centers, fully equipped 4 medical facilities, delivered 30 tons of medicines and medical supplies.
Partnership with MAGNA is based on common values, respect for human life and humility for happiness that is unfortunately not a part of everybody's life. MAGNA gives corporations and foundations looking for humanistic and efficient use of their philanthropic activities an opportunity to cooperate and become a partner of MAGNA.
Philanthropy and social involvement of companies or individuals are more and more respected as a progressive way of connecting commercial sphere to society. Cooperation with MAGNA can significantly increase your reputation among your partners, employees and customers.
HOW CAN YOU COOPERATE WITH MAGNA
- Funding of humanitarian and development projects
- Strategic support of MAGNA operation
- Marketing cooperation on international or local level
- Employee's collections and programs
As our partner, you will be assigned your own MAGNA contact person who will discuss all the necessary details of our cooperation and communicate with you throughout the duration of our partnership.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- Name recognition and appreciation among donors in the annual report and website of MAGNA
- Regular review of MAGNA activities
- Opportunity to participate in telephone conferences and personal meetings with MAGNA field workers
- Magna Partner Certificate
- Invitation to social events organized by MAGNA
WHO ARE MAGNA PARTNERS?
Since its establishment, MAGNA has been cooperating with companies and foundations that, together with us, provide health care for children and their families in need on a regular basis.